Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Drawing for my Blog Followers

I would like to thank you for following my blog by having a drawing for this darling little bear!  He is approx. 2.5 inches.  If you would like to participate...please email me or post that you are a follower of my blog.  You may have your name added once again by letting me know that you have posted my Blog Button to your blog.  I will pay the shipping.  I will draw a name on January 31st.
Thank you for following my blog!
Hugs,
Audrey

4 comments:

  1. How exciting.....a drawing for a sweet little bear....hope I win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you entered Carolyn! I hope you win too!...Hugs, Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Audrey I love your blog and your work ,Put me in your drawing Hugs belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words and support Belinda!! I just put your name in the basket...Hugs,Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete